At Tuesday’s Marinette County Public Services Committee meeting, Marinette County Sherriff Jerome Sauve addressed the committee with a check for five-thousand dollars from the Tammy Lynn Maciulis Memorial to be used by the Marinette County Sherriff’s Canine Program. The committee unanimously agreed to accept the donation and forwarded to council for approval.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
October 22, 2020
December 11, 2020
August 29, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities
- Menominee City Council seeks to fill four positions
- Bucket List Football Package Auction Supporting Local Family Battling Cancer…