At Tuesday’s Marinette County Public Services Committee meeting, Marinette County Sherriff Jerome Sauve addressed the committee with a check for five-thousand dollars from the Tammy Lynn Maciulis Memorial to be used by the Marinette County Sherriff’s Canine Program. The committee unanimously agreed to accept the donation and forwarded to council for approval.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
December 15, 2020
August 23, 2018
November 4, 2020
May 15, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- The U.P. Foster Closet of Menominee hosts a live webinar “All About Foster Care in Michigan and Wisconsin” tomorrow evening
- The Salvation Army to host Feeding America Mobile Food Pantry in a New Location tomorrow
- Swap Shop Wednesday May 18th, 2022
- Menominee Chief of Police to step down, Interim to be announced…
- Swap Shop Tuesday May 17th, 2022