Marinette County’s unemployment rate took a step back to 4.4 percent in August compared to 4.5 percent in July. A year ago, it was 6.7 percent according to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics released by the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development on Wednesday.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
Listen (On Air)
- Michigan Adds 8,500 New COVID Cases; 262 In Upper Peninsula
- Marinette Pantry sees demand increase over 160%
- Menominee Fire Department Celebrates 150 years
- The Marinette County Sheriff’s Office is warning citizens that a new scam attempt is being reported to the local law enforcement
- Marinette County Broadband Survey is Underway, Countywide participation needed
- A local city manager resigns. on
- TORNADO AWARENESS WEEK on
- Additional DNA evidence is presented yesterday in the double homicide trial of 84-year-old Raymand Vanneuwenhoven on
- Menominee County apportionment committee decides to keep county commissioner size the same on
- An Annual Golf Outing is being held this Friday at Little River Country Club on