Beginning Tuesday, August 17th at 7am the Ogden Street Bridge will be closed for concrete maintenance and will reopen to traffic on August 18th at 6pm. The bridge will be operation to boat traffic during the maintenance period.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
September 15, 2020
May 5, 2020
December 13, 2018
January 8, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Wisconsin’s December unemployment rate, number unemployed reach lowest in state history
- Local urgent care doctor urges the community to get vaccinated
- What happens when you have a company that’s been around for such a long time like Enstrom, and it suddenly announces its closure? You get answers
- Pierce Plaza Interactive Rendering
- The M&M Area Community Foundation Winter Grant Cycle is now open with additional opportunities