The A&W Restaurant located at 3750 Tenth St will give away free Root Beer Floats and collect donations for Disabled American Veterans on National Root Beer Float Day, Friday, August 6th from 4pm to 8pm. There is no purchase necessary. Guest will be encouraged to donate to DAV. Since 2013, A&W has raised more than $800,000 for veterans’ groups during National Root Beer Float Day. Visit RootBeerFloatDay.com for more information and to make online donations or search social media using the hashtag #RootBeerFloatDay
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
August 20, 2018
November 3, 2020
March 24, 2021
November 6, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Ice racing returns to the Bay of Green Bay this Weekend
- Menominee County Board of Commissioners denies a resolution to support The Dog’s Belly and 60 Islands in Menominee County…
- Marinette County Sheriff Retiring
- Closings for Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Hunting Fishing Boating Outdoor Show 2022 – Win a Fishing Trip!