On Tuesday Menominee County Sheriff’s Office Detectives on the Menominee County/City Wide Drug Team arrested a 33-year-old Menominee man for deliver of methamphetamine. He was lodged at the Menominee County Jail. Menominee County was assisted by Marinette County Sheriff’s Office Detectives from the Northeast Tri-County Drug Enforcement Group. Sheriff Mike Holmes encourages anyone with information regarding the illegal sale/distribution of narcotics to contact the Sheriff’s Office and request to speak with a Detective at 906-863-4441
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
August 6, 2020
November 19, 2021
August 7, 2019
August 7, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Ice racing returns to the Bay of Green Bay this Weekend
- Menominee County Board of Commissioners denies a resolution to support The Dog’s Belly and 60 Islands in Menominee County…
- Marinette County Sheriff Retiring
- Closings for Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Hunting Fishing Boating Outdoor Show 2022 – Win a Fishing Trip!