The Menominee School Board has called for a special election on Tuesday, August 3, 2021, and The Menominee Area Public Schools will present a one-question bond referendum to voters in the amount of $12 million-dollars. The $12 million single-question bond will address facility needs at the Jr/Sr High School. Attend one of the public open house opportunities to learn more about the referendum, tour building spaces, and ask questions. You can join them tonight from 5pm to 7pm in the Junior/Senior High School or again on Thursday, July 22nd from 5pm – 7pm in the Junior/Senior High School.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
August 28, 2020
July 9, 2020
May 11, 2020
September 18, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- The U.P. Foster Closet of Menominee hosts a live webinar “All About Foster Care in Michigan and Wisconsin” tomorrow evening
- The Salvation Army to host Feeding America Mobile Food Pantry in a New Location tomorrow
- Swap Shop Wednesday May 18th, 2022
- Menominee Chief of Police to step down, Interim to be announced…
- Swap Shop Tuesday May 17th, 2022