The Menominee Waterfront Festival Committee is inviting the public to attend their meeting on Thursday, September 16th at 5:15pm, at Menominee City Hall to discuss planning for a 2022 festival. The public is urged to attend the meeting with any questions, suggestions, or ideas they may have for the festival going forward and will also provide information on festival budget and financing, licensing and regulatory requirements and those community guidelines we continue to follow.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
May 15, 2021
November 23, 2020
January 27, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Menominee based R.W. Fernstrum Company a Top Ten Finalist for “Coolest Thing Made in Michigan”
- Traffic Line Painting for City of Marinette
- Governor Evers approves US 41/Country Meadows intersection improvements in Marinette County
- Prevea Health, HSHS hospitals urge community members to get flu shot
- Menominee County’s preliminary budget looks strong for the upcoming year