The M&M Area Community Foundation (MMACF) will hold its Annual Meeting on Wednesday, September 8th . The meeting begins at 4:30pm and is open to the public. The meeting will be conducted virtually. The agenda includes induction of new Board members and a Statement of Financial Position. Community members interested in attending, either by video conference or by phone, should call MMACF Executive Director Paula Gruszynski at 906-864-3599 for log-in details.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
September 20, 2019
November 11, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Wisconsin’s December unemployment rate, number unemployed reach lowest in state history
- Local urgent care doctor urges the community to get vaccinated
- What happens when you have a company that’s been around for such a long time like Enstrom, and it suddenly announces its closure? You get answers
- Pierce Plaza Interactive Rendering
- The M&M Area Community Foundation Winter Grant Cycle is now open with additional opportunities
- MARINETTE SCHOOL REFERRENDUM TO SPEND LESS THAN PLANNED on
- Swap Shop Friday January 29th, 2021 on
- COVID vs Influenza: What You Need to Know This Flu Season on
- Water Supply Analysis for the Town of Peshtigo identifies four feasible water sources on
- Gov. Evers Launches $100 COVID-19 Vaccine Reward Program to Encourage Wisconsinites to Get Vaccinated on