All adults who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are now strongly recommended to receive a booster shot. Oconto County Public Health (OCPH) will hold a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine booster dose clinics in early December in Oconto by appointment only. Appointments can be made by calling 920-834-6846 weekdays from 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Appointments will not be accepted by voicemail. If you do not reach a scheduler, please hang up and call again. These clinics are for Pfizer vaccine booster doses only and the vaccine is free of charge. Individuals can receive a booster vaccine at least 6 months after their 2nd dose of Moderna or Pfizer or 2 months after their dose of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit ocontocountycovid.info or follow Oconto County a Place for You on Facebook to learn more.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
April 2, 2019
July 16, 2019
July 17, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- GFWC Menominee Woman’s Club Donates to the Greater Marinette Menominee YMCA
- Wisconsin Salt Awareness is Week today through the 28th
- Things To Know About Ice Shanties This Season
- Marinette Police Department sees an increase in calls since the pandemic began
- Wisconsin’s December unemployment rate, number unemployed reach lowest in state history