Beginning Monday, June 7th the Marinette County Highway Department will begin work to replace concrete panels on both the north and southbound lanes of US Highway 41 at the intersection of County Trunk Highway M. Lane closures can be expected through the construction period. County Trunk Highway M intersection will be closed and detoured during the construction period. You are asked to use the Vernon Hills Drive to Kamm Road Detour. The detour will be signed and marked. Completion of the project is June 21st.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.