Beginning Monday, June 7th the Marinette County Highway Department will begin work to replace concrete panels on both the north and southbound lanes of US Highway 41 at the intersection of County Trunk Highway M. Lane closures can be expected through the construction period. County Trunk Highway M intersection will be closed and detoured during the construction period. You are asked to use the Vernon Hills Drive to Kamm Road Detour. The detour will be signed and marked. Completion of the project is June 21st.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
August 13, 2018
July 11, 2018
January 3, 2020
June 21, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Finacantieri Marinette Marine holds their topping out ceremony for the tallest building in Marinette
- City of Marinette Railroad crossings are updated but one still needs fixing
- City of Marinette Civic Affairs committee aims for a newly constructed pedestrian crossing at County T
- Two City of Menominee council members have conflicts of interests about code of ethics
- Town of Peshtigo hires engineering firm for water contamination analysis