Marinette County Sheriff, Jerry Sauve, would like to inform the public of a sex offender release community release notification meeting at 6pm on Thursday, January 6th , at the Amberg Community Center. Sheriff Sauve and other panelists will be present to provide information and answer questions from the public concerning the release of James M. Harris to reside in the Town of Amber soon. Written questions can be brought to the meeting. There will be pens and paper available at the meeting to write questions. Past practice has proven that written questions submitted at the meeting tends to make for a more orderly meeting and allows for the coverage of the most information necessary.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
June 23, 2020
March 19, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Elevated Levels of PFAS Found in The Peshtigo River
- A new TID and commercial development are on the City of Marinette’s horizon
- Downtown Marinette businesses catch a glimpse of what’s to come
- City of Marinette’s Public Safety and Code Enforcement Committee denies change to the Marijuana ordinance
- City of Menominee water system Infrastructure Alternatives wins top water system award from the CDC