The Shore Drive and Edwin Street Intersection will be under construction starting Tuesday, September 7th. The intersection will be closed to thru traffic for approximately 21 days. A signed detour will route motorists around the construction zone. Please follow the posted detour signs. The City of Marinette asks motorists to use caution and reduce speed when approaching the construction zone and when traveling the detour route.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
July 31, 2020
February 13, 2018
November 24, 2020
August 26, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Menominee based R.W. Fernstrum Company a Top Ten Finalist for “Coolest Thing Made in Michigan”
- Traffic Line Painting for City of Marinette
- Governor Evers approves US 41/Country Meadows intersection improvements in Marinette County
- Prevea Health, HSHS hospitals urge community members to get flu shot
- Menominee County’s preliminary budget looks strong for the upcoming year