Beginning Monday, August 23rd CN is performing a full renewal of their Carney Avenue crossing. To perform the work, it will be necessary to close the road at the crossing. Carney Avenue will be closed at the railroad tracks and a signed detour will be in effect. The road is expected to reopen by end of the day Friday, August 27th. The City of Marinette asks motorists to use caution and reduce speed when traveling the detour route.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
December 2, 2021
May 9, 2019
June 21, 2019
March 27, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Ice racing returns to the Bay of Green Bay this Weekend
- Menominee County Board of Commissioners denies a resolution to support The Dog’s Belly and 60 Islands in Menominee County…
- Marinette County Sheriff Retiring
- Closings for Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Hunting Fishing Boating Outdoor Show 2022 – Win a Fishing Trip!