Beginning Monday, August 23rd CN is performing a full renewal of their Carney Avenue crossing. To perform the work, it will be necessary to close the road at the crossing. Carney Avenue will be closed at the railroad tracks and a signed detour will be in effect. The road is expected to reopen by end of the day Friday, August 27th. The City of Marinette asks motorists to use caution and reduce speed when traveling the detour route.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
February 25, 2020
March 3, 2021
May 14, 2019
September 23, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Menominee based R.W. Fernstrum Company a Top Ten Finalist for “Coolest Thing Made in Michigan”
- Traffic Line Painting for City of Marinette
- Governor Evers approves US 41/Country Meadows intersection improvements in Marinette County
- Prevea Health, HSHS hospitals urge community members to get flu shot
- Menominee County’s preliminary budget looks strong for the upcoming year