Wednesday at 11:41am, eastbound traffic was being flagged to stop in the paving construction zone when a vehicle did not stop, striking a car ahead of it. That car was pushed into the trailer ahead of it. Two occupants of the car struck from behind, as well as the driver of the vehicle that did not stop were injured. Thursday the Marinette County Medical Examiner was notified that the passenger in the car died from complications of her injuries. She was identified as 59-year-old Jami Marie of Amberg. This was the 5th traffic fatality in Marinette County this year. The crash remains under investigation by the sheriff’s office and the Medical Examiner.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
February 3, 2020
July 21, 2020
September 14, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Menominee based R.W. Fernstrum Company a Top Ten Finalist for “Coolest Thing Made in Michigan”
- Traffic Line Painting for City of Marinette
- Governor Evers approves US 41/Country Meadows intersection improvements in Marinette County
- Prevea Health, HSHS hospitals urge community members to get flu shot
- Menominee County’s preliminary budget looks strong for the upcoming year