Wednesday at 11:41am, eastbound traffic was being flagged to stop in the paving construction zone when a vehicle did not stop, striking a car ahead of it. That car was pushed into the trailer ahead of it. Two occupants of the car struck from behind, as well as the driver of the vehicle that did not stop were injured. Thursday the Marinette County Medical Examiner was notified that the passenger in the car died from complications of her injuries. She was identified as 59-year-old Jami Marie of Amberg. This was the 5th traffic fatality in Marinette County this year. The crash remains under investigation by the sheriff’s office and the Medical Examiner.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
February 26, 2020
March 4, 2019
February 16, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Do you know someone who deserves recognition for all that they do?
- Ice racing returns to the Bay of Green Bay this Weekend
- Menominee County Board of Commissioners denies a resolution to support The Dog’s Belly and 60 Islands in Menominee County…
- Marinette County Sheriff Retiring
- Closings for Wednesday, January 26, 2022