The environmental engineering firm, Strand Associates, met with the Town of Peshtigo during a special meeting Monday to discuss their strategy for water contamination. While there was a lengthy discussion outlining where they will begin their scope of work. Strand will start by attending the Wisconsin DNR Summit that is taking place next month, working parallel with other communities, and working on the analysis. As a part of the analysis the firm will review the entire Town’s water contamination. Once the analysis is completed, which should be in mid-November, they will hold a public meeting with their findings.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
Listen (On Air)
- Michigan Adds 8,500 New COVID Cases; 262 In Upper Peninsula
- Marinette Pantry sees demand increase over 160%
- Menominee Fire Department Celebrates 150 years
- The Marinette County Sheriff’s Office is warning citizens that a new scam attempt is being reported to the local law enforcement
- Marinette County Broadband Survey is Underway, Countywide participation needed
- A Menominee County Sherriff’s Deputy stands mute in court. on
- Michigan Adds 8,500 New COVID Cases; 262 In Upper Peninsula on
- CLOSINGS on
- An Annual Golf Outing is being held this Friday at Little River Country Club on
- Menominee based R.W. Fernstrum Company a Top Ten Finalist for “Coolest Thing Made in Michigan” on