Cody Michael Miller, 23, of Eben Junction, Michigan was sentenced to two to five years in prison for threatening to “shoot up” the Hannahville Indian School in Harris Township, announced Menominee County Prosecuting Attorney Jeffery Rogg. Miller’s sentence was handed down on June 25, 2021, by the honorable Mary B. Barglind in the 41st District Court. Rogg also announced that Jeremy Lee Bertrand, 33, of Pound, Wisconsin was sentenced to eighteen months to 20 years in prison for his role in a decoy-style, human trafficking sting operation in the City of Menominee. Bertrand’s sentence was handed down on July 9, 2021, by the Honorable Christopher S. Ninomiya in the 41st District Court.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
April 25, 2019
October 29, 2020
June 21, 2019
December 21, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities
- Menominee City Council seeks to fill four positions
- Bucket List Football Package Auction Supporting Local Family Battling Cancer…