The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region reminds motorists that construction on US 8 from US 141 in the town of Pembine to Old County A Road in the town of Dunbar begins Thursday, July 15, 2021. US 8 will remain open during construction with lane closures and flagging operations. There may be short durations when access to side streets and driveways is restricted for pavement operations. The contractor will notify property owners 48 hours in advance of any driveway restrictions. Motorists should slow down, be patient and pay attention to their surroundings in this and all work zones. The $3.97 million project is expected to conclude by the end of September this year.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
June 19, 2019
August 7, 2019
March 19, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities
- Menominee City Council seeks to fill four positions
- Bucket List Football Package Auction Supporting Local Family Battling Cancer…
- Menominee based R.W. Fernstrum Company a Top Ten Finalist for “Coolest Thing Made in Michigan” on
- Improvements Coming to WIS 64 on
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System on
- A Menominee County Sherriff’s Deputy stands mute in court. on
- Small Town Centennial Celebration is being held this weekend on