Beginning Monday, August 9, the Canadian National Railroad is performing a full renewal of their US Highway 41/Hall Avenue crossing. To perform this work, it will be necessary to close the highway at the crossing. US Highway 41/Hall Ave will be closed at the railroad tracks and a signed detour will be in effect. US Highway 41 traffic traveling between Marinette and Menominee will be routed over the Hattie Street Bridge. The US Highway 41 Bridge will be closed to all traffic during the detour. The road is expected to reopen by the end of the day Friday, August 13th. The City of Marinette asks motorists to use caution and reduce speed when traveling the detoured route.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
July 2, 2019
November 16, 2020
February 5, 2018
October 8, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Ice racing returns to the Bay of Green Bay this Weekend
- Menominee County Board of Commissioners denies a resolution to support The Dog’s Belly and 60 Islands in Menominee County…
- Marinette County Sheriff Retiring
- Closings for Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Hunting Fishing Boating Outdoor Show 2022 – Win a Fishing Trip!