Today we were on location at Peninsula Federal Credit Union. What a beautiful hot and sunny day for a hot dog. Great turn out and lots of prizes. Enjoy these photos from todays event. Next week we will be on location at Marinette Welcome Center in Marinette. Mark your calendars now.
About The Author
Hi! My name is Stephanie Edge and I am the Business Manager for Bay Cities Radio. I have been employed here since 2012, when I moved here from South Mississippi. I have learned just about every job you can do here at the station and I love it and the people I work with. I love the fact that we get to work and interact with the community on a daily basis.
August 19, 2021
August 26, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Wisconsin’s December unemployment rate, number unemployed reach lowest in state history
- Local urgent care doctor urges the community to get vaccinated
- What happens when you have a company that’s been around for such a long time like Enstrom, and it suddenly announces its closure? You get answers
- Pierce Plaza Interactive Rendering
- The M&M Area Community Foundation Winter Grant Cycle is now open with additional opportunities
- Hunters Reminded to Test Deer For CWD Before Consuming Venison on
- Fall back safely as daylight saving time ends on
- An Annual Golf Outing is being held this Friday at Little River Country Club on
- Marinette County Has Tenth Highest Per Capita COVID Rate in WI on
- COVID vs Influenza: What You Need to Know This Flu Season on