The Department of Workforce Development (DWD) released the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) preliminary employment estimates for the month of July 2021. The data shows that Wisconsin added 13,100 total non-farm and 12,400 private-sector jobs in the month of July. Wisconsin’s unemployment rate in July was 3.9 percent. Additionally, Wisconsin’s labor force grew by 9,600 people in July.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
Listen (On Air)
- Menominee based R.W. Fernstrum Company a Top Ten Finalist for “Coolest Thing Made in Michigan”
- Traffic Line Painting for City of Marinette
- Governor Evers approves US 41/Country Meadows intersection improvements in Marinette County
- Prevea Health, HSHS hospitals urge community members to get flu shot
- Menominee County’s preliminary budget looks strong for the upcoming year