The Department of Workforce Development (DWD) released the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) preliminary employment estimates for the month of July 2021. The data shows that Wisconsin added 13,100 total non-farm and 12,400 private-sector jobs in the month of July. Wisconsin’s unemployment rate in July was 3.9 percent. Additionally, Wisconsin’s labor force grew by 9,600 people in July.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
September 19, 2018
March 16, 2020
Man sentenced to 19 years in prison for drug deliveries one involving fatal overdose of Marinette County man
September 2, 2021
November 11, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Ice racing returns to the Bay of Green Bay this Weekend
- Menominee County Board of Commissioners denies a resolution to support The Dog’s Belly and 60 Islands in Menominee County…
- Marinette County Sheriff Retiring
- Closings for Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Hunting Fishing Boating Outdoor Show 2022 – Win a Fishing Trip!
- St. Vincent DePaul of Marinette is offering Mattresses for Those in Need. on
- PESHTIGO RESIDENTS INVITED TO INFORMATION MEETINGS on
- ATV Fatal Crash on private property in the Town of Beecher on
- MARINETTE COUNTY TO CLOSE ATV/UTV TRAIL SYSTEM FRIDAY on
- PLANNING COMMISSION APPROVES LAND SPLIT FOR PROPOSED DOLLAR GENERAL STORE on