A Marinette native has been selected to lead the Bellin Health System when current President/CEO George Kerwin retires later this year. Bellin has named Chris Wolekse as Kerwin’s successor, effective October 1st. Woleski is a 1982 graduate of Marinette Catholic Central and currently serves as Bellin Health’s Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. She has worked at Bellin in a variety of roles over the past twenty years, including leading the acquisition of several specialty practices and aiding in the expansion of Bellin’s services in Oconto and Marinette. Kerwin announced his retirement last month. He’s been with Bellin since 1971 and has held the title of CEO since 1992.
About The Author
November 25, 2019
July 14, 2020
May 29, 2019
September 20, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.