09/23/2019- More information is released about the death investigation underway by the Marinette County Sheriff’s Office. The investigation began last week and Sheriff Jerry Suave now reports the deceased woman has been identified as 89-year-old Ruby Bergold of the Town of Peshtigo. Her daughter, 60-year-old Paula Bergold has since been arrested and the Sheriff’s Office is working with the District Attorney’s Office in reference to formal charges of failure to report a death and hiding a corpse. This is an ongoing investigation.
About The Author
March 27, 2018
December 23, 2019
July 9, 2019
June 12, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.