08/17/2018- The quarterly distribution schedule for the Menominee-Delta-Schoolcraft Community Action Agency Emergency Food Assistance Program is released. Distributions are being planned locally at the Mid County Senior Center on Wednesday, September 12th, from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM, the Menominee Senior Center on Friday, September 14th from 8:00 until 11:00 AM, and the Hermansville Senior Center on September 14th from 9:00 AM until noon and again from 1:00 to 2:00 PM. To qualify, a resident’s household income must be below 200-percent of the federal poverty guidelines and recipients must self-declare their income at the time of receiving their goods. Pre-registration is not required, but participants must be at least 18 years old. All food is available on a first come, first serve basis.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Congratulations Chris Bernier- WBA HALL OF FAME
- Swap Shop Friday June 24th, 2022
- Marinette County Breakfast on the Farm is this Sunday at the Finger Family Farm
- Irish Immigrants in Michigan: A History in Stories, Author book reading to be held Thursday at Spies Public Library
- A Menominee man facing over 70 counts involving aggravated child sexually abusive material appeared in Menominee Circuit Court