Chuck and Jim Radio Bingo Rules
How to play:
Players must use an official Chuck and Jim Radio Bingo Card to play.
Pick up an official radio bingo card at these locations: Alibi Bar & Grill, Anderson Jewelers, The Last Stop, The Motor Company, The 1911 Grille & Tap House, Northland Lutheran Retirement Community, R&S Saddle Saloon, Harbors Retirement Community, Cozzy’s Polaris, Red Brick Tavern, Knights Auto works, Lauerman’s Home Furnishings, The Boulevard Saloon & Eatery, A&W Menominee, The Outback, Ogden Club, D&S Liquidation Sales, LLC, Cactus Menekaunee, Vieth Duct Cleaning, Stateline Apparel, Menominee Industrial Supply
Players may pick up one card per visit to a sponsor.
Listen to Classic Hits 103.7 at the following times (times are approximate) as we announce a radio bingo sponsor: 6:20am, 7:20am, 8:20am, 9:20am, 12:20pm, 3:20pm, 4:20pm Monday through Friday Only.
When we announce the hour’s radio bingo sponsor, cover their space on your card. You may play multiple cards.
How to win:
You have BINGO when you completely cover the five spaces in any row, column, or diagonal.
When you have BINGO call 906-863-1340 between 6:20am and 4:30pm. I you are the first caller with BINGO for the current game, you are the winner for that game, subject to verification of your card. Tentative winners must bring their cards to the Classic Hits 103.7 Studios at 844 Pierce Avenue, Marinette, WI within 7 days for verification and to pick up their prize. You must come during business hours, 8am to 2pm. If a winner is disqualified, or the prize is not claimed within 7 days, the prize will be reused for a later game.
There may be only one Radio Bingo winner per household every 30 days.
Once a winner has been identified, the current game will end, and the next game will begin.
A player may use the same card(s) or a different card(s) for subsequent games. All cards must be cleared for the new game. The number of the game will be announced.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win the contest.
- The contest is open only to legal U.S. Residents aged twenty-one (21) years or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside in the WHYB Classic Hits listening area.
- Employees (and their Immediate Families and Members of the Same Household) of Bay Cities Radio and contest sponsors are ineligible to play.
- Entries that are incomplete, tampered with, illegible, mechanically reproduced, inaccurate, forged, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with Contest Rules will be disqualified.
- Bay Cities Radio is not responsible for telephone or mobile service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions or any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call.
Decisions of Bay Cities Radio regarding the contest are final.