11/21/2019- As the clock winds down on Marinette City Attorney Jon Sbar’s tenure, the City has a new plan in place to fill that role. The Common Council Tuesday approved a contract with Conway, Olejniczak, and Jerry Law Firm to provide legal services to the City of Marinette. The Green Bay-based firm will charge the City $185 an hour and will travel to Marinette for a weekly meeting with city staff, as well as to attend monthly council meetings and special council or committee meetings as needed. They are anticipated to meet with Sbar prior to his departure to get up to speed on current City matters. Sbar retired from his position last February, but agreed to stay on on a part-time basis. His last day with the City will now be December 15th.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Marijuana resolution stalls in the City of Menominee; council at odds
- Winsert Incorporated a GameChanger in the face of patented and proprietary alloys
- Swap Shop Tuesday August 16th, 2022
- Swap Shop Monday August 15th, 2022
- Litigants’ file restraining order against the City of Menominee siting violation of city charter ordinance