The southbound lane on US-41 in the City of Menominee will be closed at 7am Wednesday, August 11th until Wednesday August 18th at two different locations for storm catch basin repairs. The locations are 1016 10th Ave street side of property, 270 feet north of 10th avenue and 2705 10th street.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
July 8, 2020
August 21, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- The City of Marinette is creating a multi-use district to attract new development
- The Menominee Maroons will show their U.P. camaraderie by wearing Orange in support of the Escanaba Basketball Team and the Weaver Kids at tonight’s basketball game
- Swap Shop Friday February 3rd, 2023
- The Menominee School Board receives Good News about Walton Blesch Stadium
- Swap Shop Thursday February 2nd, 2023