The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) today announced it is accepting Clean Boats, Clean Waters grant applications for the 10th consecutive year to prevent aquatic invasive species statewide. To apply, new grant applicants must contact the DNR via email at DNRCBCWGrants@wisconsin.gov by Sept. 2, 2021. The deadline to submit final applications is Nov. 1, 2021. There is $4,000 available in state grants to eligible applicants that have 200 hours of watercraft inspection completed at a boat landing or a pair of landings. An organization is eligible to receive as much as $24,000 each year. The grant term is Feb. 15 – Dec. 15, 2021.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
February 4, 2019
June 3, 2019
January 31, 2020
August 30, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- The City of Marinette is creating a multi-use district to attract new development
- The Menominee Maroons will show their U.P. camaraderie by wearing Orange in support of the Escanaba Basketball Team and the Weaver Kids at tonight’s basketball game
- Swap Shop Friday February 3rd, 2023
- The Menominee School Board receives Good News about Walton Blesch Stadium
- Swap Shop Thursday February 2nd, 2023