09/12/2018- Work will soon get underway on the replacement panel project at Marinette’s Community REC Center. Executive Recreation Director Gavin Scray updated the Parks and Recreation Committee Tuesday stating shop drawings from The Boldt Company are expected to be submitted today and crews will begin removing the existing panels on the facility by mid-October. The new panels should arrive on-site by October 22nd and a ten-week installation estimate puts the completion date in early January. However, the city’s contract with Boldt requires the work to be finished by December 14th and incentivizes an earlier completion. Because of this, Scray says Boldt is considering putting two crews on the REC Center site to speed up the replacement process and meet that December deadline.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Congratulations Chris Bernier- WBA HALL OF FAME
- Swap Shop Friday June 24th, 2022
- Marinette County Breakfast on the Farm is this Sunday at the Finger Family Farm
- Irish Immigrants in Michigan: A History in Stories, Author book reading to be held Thursday at Spies Public Library
- A Menominee man facing over 70 counts involving aggravated child sexually abusive material appeared in Menominee Circuit Court