03/01/2019- A new grant cycle has opened at the M&M Area Community Foundation for those seeking funding for programs and initiatives in a number of categories. The Foundation is now accepting applications for work with Alcohol and Other Drugs, Community-Wide programs, Community Health, Homelessness Prevention Services, projects in the Peshtigo Area, Emergency Service Providers, and Youth-centered programs. Completed applications must be submitted online at mmacf.org before noon on Friday, April 12th. For more information, call the Community Foundation at 906-864-3599.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Swap Shop Friday September 29th, 2023
- Swap Shop Thursday September 28th, 2023
- Behold the wonderous event that awaits! The Smoke U.P. Embrace the Stigma soiree shall grace the gardens of Ravenwood this coming Friday & Saturday
- In the realm of justice, a man from Menominee County has been sentenced to four terms of imprisonment
- Swap Shop Wednesday September 27th , 2023