12/24/2018- Marinette County approves the hiring of their first medical examiner. The county board approved administrator John Lefebvre’s recommendation to name Kaylynn Van Ermen as medical examiner, a role which will replace the current coroner position beginning in January. Van Ermen was one of five candidates who interviewed for the job and previously served as office manager and lead investigator at the Brown County Medical Examiner’s Office. She is a resident of Coleman and has a degree in paralegal studies. Van Ermen’s first day with Marinette County will be January 2nd.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Swap Shop Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Swap Shop Wednesday August 10th, 2022
- Swap Shop Tuesday August 9th, 2022
- The Two People Arrested in a Standoff Incident last Thursday were Arraigned in Menominee District Court Friday
- The Menominee County Sheriff’s Department Releases Additional Details of last Thursday’s Incident