04/10/2019- Lead-foot drivers beware: Marinette County is again looking to step up their enforcement efforts to crack down on speed and aggressive driving this summer. The Sheriff’s Department is seeking a $10000 Speed Enforcement Grant through the Wisconsin Bureau of Transportation to cover the costs of extra patrols to crack down on these types of dangerous driving habits. The increased enforcement would occur in June and July county-wide. If awarded, there would be no out-of-pocket match for the county, but a 25% in-kind match is required.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Marijuana resolution stalls in the City of Menominee; council at odds
- Winsert Incorporated a GameChanger in the face of patented and proprietary alloys
- Swap Shop Tuesday August 16th, 2022
- Swap Shop Monday August 15th, 2022
- Litigants’ file restraining order against the City of Menominee siting violation of city charter ordinance