01/14/2020- A local call to give back the community nets more than $10000 in donations for the Menominee Opera House. As part of their Giving Tuesday fundraising effort, Menominee’s CoVantage Credit Union branch collected donations from their members, staff, and residents for the preservation and restoration of the historic opera house- funds which were matched by the CoVantage Cares Foundation. In all, the foundation announced that checks totaling over $382000 were presented to non-profit organizations throughout the communities where CoVantage Credit Union has branches.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Marijuana resolution stalls in the City of Menominee; council at odds
- Winsert Incorporated a GameChanger in the face of patented and proprietary alloys
- Swap Shop Tuesday August 16th, 2022
- Swap Shop Monday August 15th, 2022
- Litigants’ file restraining order against the City of Menominee siting violation of city charter ordinance