The Wisconsin Department of Health Services issued a public health advisory calling on all Wisconsinites to take urgent action to prevent additional hospitalizations and deaths due to COVID-19. The highly contagious Omicron variant of COVID-19 has been detected in Wisconsin and is anticipated to cause a rapid increase in disease activity in the coming weeks. There is a serious risk that continued, increased numbers of COVID-19 cases will overwhelm an already strained health care system, leading to dangerous situations where patients experiencing medical emergencies may not be able to receive immediate, adequate, life-saving attention and care due to lack of hospital capacity.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
August 17, 2020
July 22, 2019
October 15, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Swap Shop Wednesday August 10th, 2022
- Swap Shop Tuesday August 9th, 2022
- The Two People Arrested in a Standoff Incident last Thursday were Arraigned in Menominee District Court Friday
- The Menominee County Sheriff’s Department Releases Additional Details of last Thursday’s Incident
- The Marinette Police Department Stray Cat Policy