This Saturday, October 28th, The Marinette County Sheriff’s Office will host a drug take back day. Just stop by a collection site and drop your items into a bin. That’s it. No questions are asked. Prescription and over-the-counter medications may be disposed of including:
- Non-aerosol sprays
Liquids must be in their original container.
Pet medications are accepted.
Vape pens and other e-cigarette devices are accepted with the batteries removed.
Items not accepted include
- Aerosol cans
- Anything containing blood or a bodily fluid
- Household hazardous waste (paint, pesticides, oil, gas)
- Illegal drugs
- Iodine-containing medications
- Mercury thermometers
- Personal care products (shampoo, soaps, lotions, sunscreens, etc.)
- Vape pens/e-cigarette devices with a built-in battery that cannot be removed
The Unused and expired medications can be dropped off between 9 AM-12 PM on Saturday at the Marinette County Law Enforcement Center, the Goodman Fire Department, Amberg Town Hall, and Crivitz Fire Department.