05/08/2019- Marinette County Circuit Court Judge David Miron says his current term as judge will be his last. Judge Miron announced he has decided not to seek re-election in 2020. He’s served as Judge since January of 2001. Prior to that, he worked as the Marinette County District Attorney for over a decade and in private practice for seven years. Judge Miron is a Peshtigo native and graduated from Marquette University Law School. His last day of work will be July 31st, 2020.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Swap Shop Wednesday August 10th, 2022
- Swap Shop Tuesday August 9th, 2022
- The Two People Arrested in a Standoff Incident last Thursday were Arraigned in Menominee District Court Friday
- The Menominee County Sheriff’s Department Releases Additional Details of last Thursday’s Incident
- The Marinette Police Department Stray Cat Policy