The keel of the Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) 31, the future USS Cleveland, was laid at Fincantieri Marinette Marine last week. On hand for the ceremony was Robyn Modly, wife of a Clevelander and former U.S. Navy Secretary who will be the ship’s sponsor. The USS Cleveland will be the fourth commissioned ship in naval service since World War I, named after Cleveland.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
August 13, 2019
December 4, 2018
December 20, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Congratulations Chris Bernier- WBA HALL OF FAME
- Swap Shop Friday June 24th, 2022
- Marinette County Breakfast on the Farm is this Sunday at the Finger Family Farm
- Irish Immigrants in Michigan: A History in Stories, Author book reading to be held Thursday at Spies Public Library
- A Menominee man facing over 70 counts involving aggravated child sexually abusive material appeared in Menominee Circuit Court