We had a great time at the Wiener Wednesday event at 35th & Coffee. Big Success. Thank you to all the listeners who came out to support us!
About The Author
Hi! My name is Stephanie Edge and I am the Business Manager for Bay Cities Radio. I have been employed here since 2012, when I moved here from South Mississippi. I have learned just about every job you can do here at the station and I love it and the people I work with. I love the fact that we get to work and interact with the community on a daily basis.
October 12, 2020
July 1, 2020
June 10, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.