09/10/2019- As the American Red Cross works around the clock supporting those along the coast impacted by Hurricane Dorian, you, too, can help provide aid from right here at home. Representatives with the Red Cross say the simple act of giving blood helps ensure patients in the storm’s path and around the country have access to lifesaving blood supplies they may need. Hurricane Dorian has forced the closure of blood donation centers and the cancellation of blood drives in its path, causing donations to go uncollected, but, when blood donations are disrupted in a region of the country, the Red Cross is able to move blood donations where they are needed most. That’s why residents are encouraged to take part in any one of several upcoming local blood drives planned throughout Marinette and Menominee Counties. A full list of locations and times, as well as a link to schedule an appointment, can be found online at redcrossblood.org.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Swap Shop Wednesday August 10th, 2022
- Swap Shop Tuesday August 9th, 2022
- The Two People Arrested in a Standoff Incident last Thursday were Arraigned in Menominee District Court Friday
- The Menominee County Sheriff’s Department Releases Additional Details of last Thursday’s Incident
- The Marinette Police Department Stray Cat Policy