09/24/2018- Marinette County has named an interim Finance Director. In his monthly report to the Board of Supervisors Tuesday, County Administrator John Lefebvre recommended the appointment of Assistant Finance Director Laura Mans to the role. Mans had already taken on many of the finance department duties that needed to be covered since former Director Pat Kass announced his retirement in June and began using his remaining vacation time. Lefebvre says he will examine how to fill the Finance Director position permanently in the coming months. The board unanimously approved Lefebvre’s appointment.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Congratulations Chris Bernier- WBA HALL OF FAME
- Swap Shop Friday June 24th, 2022
- Marinette County Breakfast on the Farm is this Sunday at the Finger Family Farm
- Irish Immigrants in Michigan: A History in Stories, Author book reading to be held Thursday at Spies Public Library
- A Menominee man facing over 70 counts involving aggravated child sexually abusive material appeared in Menominee Circuit Court