10/23/2019- The US Small Business Administration has now included Marinette County in the disaster declaration previously made following severe storms that hit our region this summer. This declaration allows private nonprofit organizations that do not provide critical services of a governmental nature to apply for a disaster loan for physical damage caused by the heavy rains, tornados, and straight-line winds that swept through the area July 18th through the 20th. The SBA also offers Economic Injury Disaster Loans to help meet the working capital needs, such as ongoing operating expenses, regardless of whether the PNP suffered any physical property damage. Applications for and more information about these loans is available online at sba.gov. The filing deadline to submit applications for physical property damage is Oct. 28th, while the deadline to submit economic injury applications is May 27, 2020.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Congratulations Chris Bernier- WBA HALL OF FAME
- Swap Shop Friday June 24th, 2022
- Marinette County Breakfast on the Farm is this Sunday at the Finger Family Farm
- Irish Immigrants in Michigan: A History in Stories, Author book reading to be held Thursday at Spies Public Library
- A Menominee man facing over 70 counts involving aggravated child sexually abusive material appeared in Menominee Circuit Court