Drivers in Marinette could experience some traffic congestion in the weeks ahead as pavement work will force some lane closures along Marinette and Hall Avenues. Crews will be replacing sections of deteriorated concrete along Marinette and Hall beginning tomorrow. That work will require motorists to use a single lane of traffic and/or alternate travel routes at times. City Engineer Brian Miller says any lane closures will be marked with barrels or other delineators. The project will be completed in phases and is expected to last about two weeks, but the work is weather-dependent. Drivers are asked to be patient and reduce speeds when traveling through these construction zones.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Authorities continue to investigate a fatal crash in Marinette Thursday evening
- Menominee to transition to cart trash pickup March 11th
- Congressman Jack Bergman Honors the late Robert Salzman for his service to his Country and Legacy
- Swap Shop Monday February 26th, 2024
- Swap Shop Friday February 23rd, 2024