ESSER III, the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund grant program authorized under American Rescue Plan Act, provides additional money for local educational agencies to prevent, prepare for, and respond to COVID-19. The Marinette School District is seeking public input at a community meeting on Wednesday, November 17th at 5pm in the District Office. Community members, parents, students, and staff are invited to attend and provide input on how the district could potentially spend its funds to respond to the safety and learning needs of the students. For additional information regarding this input session please call the district office at 715-735-1400.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
December 7, 2018
August 19, 2020
June 5, 2019
August 6, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Congratulations Chris Bernier- WBA HALL OF FAME
- Swap Shop Friday June 24th, 2022
- Marinette County Breakfast on the Farm is this Sunday at the Finger Family Farm
- Irish Immigrants in Michigan: A History in Stories, Author book reading to be held Thursday at Spies Public Library
- A Menominee man facing over 70 counts involving aggravated child sexually abusive material appeared in Menominee Circuit Court