10/18/2018- Menominee is cutting back on the number of hours City Hall is open to the public each week. The City Council voted Monday to change City Hall operating hours from the current 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday to 8:00 to 4:30 Monday through Thursday and 8:00 to 4:00 on Fridays. City Manager Tony Graff says the move will increase staff safety by allowing them to arrive at and leave work at the same time and cut down on hourly wages being paid to staff who don’t have much to do by the end of the day.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Congratulations Chris Bernier- WBA HALL OF FAME
- Swap Shop Friday June 24th, 2022
- Marinette County Breakfast on the Farm is this Sunday at the Finger Family Farm
- Irish Immigrants in Michigan: A History in Stories, Author book reading to be held Thursday at Spies Public Library
- A Menominee man facing over 70 counts involving aggravated child sexually abusive material appeared in Menominee Circuit Court