The M&M Area Community Foundation (MMACF) will hold its Annual Meeting on Wednesday, September 8th . The meeting begins at 4:30pm and is open to the public. The meeting will be conducted virtually. The agenda includes induction of new Board members and a Statement of Financial Position. Community members interested in attending, either by video conference or by phone, should call MMACF Executive Director Paula Gruszynski at 906-864-3599 for log-in details.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
Listen (On Air)
- The City of Marinette is creating a multi-use district to attract new development
- The Menominee Maroons will show their U.P. camaraderie by wearing Orange in support of the Escanaba Basketball Team and the Weaver Kids at tonight’s basketball game
- Swap Shop Friday February 3rd, 2023
- The Menominee School Board receives Good News about Walton Blesch Stadium
- Swap Shop Thursday February 2nd, 2023