04/07/2020- It’s a trend we’re seeing nationwide as healthcare workers on the front lines of the battle against COVID-19 look to prevent accidentally spreading the virus to their loved ones and now a local campground is joining in. Peshtigo’s Badger Park has announced it will open up to any EMS, hospital staff, health clinic, or police or fire personnel to bring their camper for distancing from their families while on duty. Those individuals utilizing this option will have water and electrical hookups provided at no charge. While RVs can be brought onsite prior to April 13th shower facilities will not be available until that date. For questions or more information, call Peshtigo’s Parks and Rec Director at 715-923-7275.
About The Author
July 23, 2020
March 2, 2020
September 29, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.