No contested county races will appear on the ballots for voters in Marinette County tomorrow. The County’s District Attorney, Clerk, Register of Deeds, and Treasurer are each running unchallenged for another term in their respective seats. Depending on their district, county voters will decide on contested races for State Senator in Districts 12 and 30 and Representative for the 89th Assembly District. Voters within the Marinette School District will also be asked to consider a $30.9 million right-sizing referendum. Meanwhile in Menominee County, residents will cast their votes in local races for County Sheriff, Menominee Area Public Schools Board of Education seats, County Road Commissioner, County Commissioner in Districts 3 and 5, as well as for a $415000 bonding proposal from the Carney Nadeau School District. Menominee County will also decide on other state races including those for Representative for the 108th District. Menominee County’s Clerk/Register of Deeds, District Attorney, Treasurer, 41st Circuit Court Judge, and 95A District Court Judge are each seeking re-election in uncontested races.
About The Author
May 15, 2021
January 11, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.