It wasn’t in typical fashion, but Bay Cities Radio was still able to support local families in need this holiday season. The long-standing Shop with a Cop program that pairs up area kid with a police officer for a day of holiday shopping had to be canceled in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic. In years past, with the help of community support and donations, the event would benefit dozens of children and teens and help foster important relationships between them and local law enforcement agencies. In lieu of that, Bay Cities Radio opted to make a cash donation directly to the Marinette Salvation Army this year. That $3000 check will support the programs and services that agency provides to families in Marinette and Menominee Counties.
About The Author
March 8, 2021
October 19, 2020
December 11, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette County approves funds to support City of Marinette Airboat after reconsideration
- Marinette County approves their proposed 2022 budget
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities