Another COVID-19 testing site is opening up locally. Bellin Health and Marinette County are teaming up to offer the drive-through screening at the Marinette County Highway Department in Peshtigo. The site will be open from 7 a.m. until 3 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 8 a.m. until noon on the weekends. It’s available to symptomatic residents or those who’ve been exposed to someone with COVID-19. Scheduling and preregistration are required through a Bellin Health clinic or provider, via the self-triage feature on mybellin.org or by calling the COVID-19 hotline at (920) 445-7313.
About The Author
July 20, 2020
December 10, 2020
April 9, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.