The City of Marinette is once again taking part in a statewide campaign to keep families in need warm this winter. The Community REC Center will serve as a drop-off site for the Wisconsin Department of Tourism’s 10th annual Big Bundle Up, which invites people to donate new or gently used coats, hats, mittens, and other warm clothing items. The collection will run November 5th through January 5th and all donations will be distributed to local families through various community organizations. To date, the Big Bundle Up has collected more than 185000 winter items to help children and families statewide.
About The Author
September 25, 2020
May 18, 2020
August 31, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.