08/28/2020- A Menominee restaurant was the target of an overnight burglary earlier this month. A social media post dated August 17th by the owner of The Watermark Restaurant and Bakery states someone allegedly used a crow bar to pry open the restaurant’s back door, entered the building, disabled security cameras, and then cut open the ATM on-site and removed the cash inside. The suspect apparently also poured two bottles of bleach over the area. In total, about $5500 worth of damage was done. Police are investigating.
About The Author
November 18, 2020
August 7, 2020
January 27, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.